I enjoy sharing my time and my knowledge with others. I like to share, to exchange different points of view on the knowledge of yoga and, of course to teach this discipline in the respect of the tradition.
Do you dream to be able doing a handstand?
Everybody can do handstand poses!
Learn the best tricks and how to achieve this goal with Master Patrick Nolfo
Hope to see you in March.
Hand Stand Workshop
2 – 4 pm.
The Master Of Yoga, is COMING in Town! Pilates Station and YogaCenter.ch proudly present .. “Hand Stand Workshop with Patrick” This playful and challenging 2-hours workshop with yoga Master and Certified Nephropathy from Switzerland, is suitable for all the levels of yoga, Pilates and all kind of exercise lovers. It blends elements of yoga postures, assisted inversions, partner acrobatics and Thai massage to create an unique yoga experience like no other!
This will be broken down into three steps:
1. Foundational and detailed techniques for Handstands, Forearm Stand (Pincha Mayurasana) and other inversions
2. How to FEEL your way into alignment through deepening body awareness and energetic sensitivity
3. How to stay motivated to practice and learn outside the class / workshop environment
In addition we will work on:
– Spotting, coaching and supporting others
– Visualisation and personal meaning-making through practice
During the 2 hours, you can expect a new level of understanding and awareness to unfold. There will be support for all body types and abilities. All levels welcome!
Patrick Nolfo enjoys creating safe and supportive spaces where people can explore their limitless potential in fun and joyful ways. A passionate student of yogic, acrobatic and movement practices, he brings a playful and detailed approach to learning with the goal of authentic freedom for body, mind and heart.