THE SWISS PILATES INTENSIVE REFORMER
Professional Instructor Training
26. April – 1. May, 2017: 6 Days
The SWISS PILATES INTENSIVE REFORMER TRAINING is the only professional training course that teaches you how to create a flow in a group class by using choreography of movement.
Main Course Objective: Is to learn how to create and instruct Beginner and Intermediate Reformer sessions in a private or group class setting. In addition to the general course objectives, you will learn:
- Effective use of the reformer to enhance torso stability and strength, peripheral extremity conditioning, joint stability, flexibility, balance and coordination.
- Effective communication and observational skills, verbal cueing and imagery for performance enhancement and client motivation
- Modifications for specific body types, postural issues and conditions
- Theory and practice of postural analyses