What is Yoga Fly?
Yoga Fly is a dance inspired approach to aerial yoga. It is combining the benefits of the world’s finest methods such as traditional Yoga, Pilates, Dance, Aerial Acrobatics and Climbing. It is a workout that integrates and profoundly mobilizes full body and mind in a holistic way. By practicing Yoga Fly, you empower yourself to maintain your physical fitness while balancing your mind. Yoga Fly puts high focus and commitment on proper alignment, preventing common injuries that can occur with most other aerial fitness methods.
Created by Master Patricia Duchaussoy in 2009. Also known as “Body Fly”
Why Yoga Fly?
- Strengthen Your Body Amazingly
- Hold Yoga Poses With Easiness
- Hips And Chest Opener
- Creates Good Balance
- Promote Weight Loss
- Decompress Spine
- Core Strength
Yoga Fly Timeline
- In 2009, “Yoga Fly” was created by Master Patricia Duchaussoy.
- In 2010, the first Yoga Fly Classes in Thailand were conducted at the Pilates Station, Phrom Phong Studio.
- In 2011, Lady Srirasmi Suwadee formerly Princess Srirasm, the Royal Consort to the Crown Prince of Thailand visited Master Patricia to be introduced to Yoga Fly. In the same year, Master Patricia trained Acharapan “Pa Gee” Paiboonsuvan in the Method of Yoga Fly.
- In 2013, the Body Fly Internation Academy opened its doors, providing professional Yoga Fly training to people from all over the world.