The Reformer Machine is a traditional piece of Pilates equipment (introduced by Joseph Pilates-the Creator of the Pilates Method) which looks like a bed with springs, a sliding carriage, ropes and pulleys.
- Super comfortable padding of carriage.
- Very quiet machine. No sounds from dropping metals on straps.
- Quick adjustability of ropes.
- Gearbar design offers additional variations of strengths.
- Foot Bar is horizontally adjustable over the full length of the machine to accommodate the user’s height and create a whole abundance of exercise variations and facilitate rehabilitation of special population.
- Easy transportable and stackable vertically.
- Frame Length: 226cm
- Carriage Length: 90cm
- Carriage Width: 58cm
- Standing Platform Width: 12cm
- Foot Bar Vertical Adjust: 5 Positions
- Foot Bar Width: 88cm
- Reformer Height: 17cm (different feet heights can be ordered)
- Removable shoulder rests to accommodate the users
- Rope System: No metal clips, therefore, quiet and easily adjustable for different exercises
- Head Rest Adjust: 3 positions
- Machine is equipped with 2 Rollers for ease of transport
- Padded Standing Platform
- Made from Aluminum
- Available Color Options: Beige, Light Green, Grey & Black
- Rotatable pulleys for differences in angles of resistance
- The carriage moves quietly and smoothly due to the suspension system which involves 4 vertical wheels and 4 adjustable sidewheels (8 wheels)
- 5 Springs Included: 2 red, 2 green & 1 yellow