The Pilates Chair, traditionally known as the ‘Wunda Chair’ does actually do Wonders! The Chair poses great physical challenges and a small workout using this equipment can leave you sweating and breathless!
- The Pilates Chair is a great machine that saves you lots of space.
- The padded split pedal allows exercises that use rotational and reciprocal movement of the extremities.
- Each pedal has 2 springs (one light and one heavy), which enable the Chair to offer the widest range of resistance on the market – up to 41kg of resistance.
- The height of the SPI Chair is ideal to use at the end of a Trapeze Table. The transport wheels makes it’s easy to move your chair when necessary.
- Springtree with Cactus Resistance System makes spring changes simple, fast and safe.
- 5 spring attachment positions (4 in back and 1 in front).
- Split and single pedal. For single pedal, insert a dowel (included).
- Pedals are comfort-padded, non-slip, and washable.
- Wheels for portability (mounted on back).
- Height: 61cm
- Length: 76cm
- Width, including handles and knobs: 68cm
- Seat: 59cm x 34cm
- Weight: 41 kg