Professional Yoga Fly Instructor Training Level 1
Bring your Personal Career to the next Level
The Creator of the Yoga Fly Method:
Master Patricia Duchaussoy
November 10th – 13th, 2016 : 4 Days
- Regular Price: THB 49,900
- Duration: 4 days
- Course language: English
- Number of participants: Max. 15 participants.
- Course Objectives: Body Fly Instructor Training Level 1 will provide you with the solid foundation and skills you need to teach beginners Body Fly Yoga classes. Ongoing practice after the instructor training is part of the process to become a certified instructor. All trainings are tailored to maximize study outcome by teaching you balanced portions of theory, practical experience and observation.
- Pre requisites: This course is open to Yoga, Pilates, Fitness certified instructors and to any other person who can justify 2 years of continuous teaching in body movement. If you are not sure about your qualification, please send an email to [email protected]
- Certification: This course will enable you to become a Certified BFIA Level 1 Instructor. You will become part of the International Body Fly Instructor Community and have active registration in the BFIA International Online Network. After course completion and 25 hours practice teaching as well as practical examination, you will be awarded with the official BFIA Instructor Level 1 Certificate.
Exercising at the Pilates Station has helped me such a great deal to keep my body in shape and improve my posture. Especially the sessions with Master Patricia were excellent and her passion and knowledge for Pilates is absolutely unique. Sonia Couling
I have trained with Master Patricia at the Pilates Station. She has inspired me so much, that I started to do Pilates on a daily practice to make sure my body stays firm and strong. Pilates Station is certainly THE PLACE to exercise Pilates. Katreeya English